Golden Sponge Covered with Raspberry Sauce (42%).
This product is not suitable for heating in a conventional oven.
(Based on 800W Microwave Oven).
1) Heat each pudding individually.
2) Remove seal, ensuring all film is removed.
3) Place the pudding upside down on a small microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 30 seconds.
We advise not to leave microwave unattended.
4) Remove from the microwave gently and lift the pot away immediately to allow the sauce to flow properly.
Caution: pot and contents will be very hot so we advise you use oven gloves or similar.
5) Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming.
6) Do not reheat.
Microwave ovens may vary in performance. The above is given as a guide only. Adjust times for other microwave ratings.
IngredientsRaspberry Sauce (Sugar, Water, Raspberry Purée, Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Colour (Cochineal), Rapeseed Oil),
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed),Water,Sugar,Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine),Dried Egg,Milk Proteins,
Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate),Whey Powder (Milk),Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids),Flavouring,Colour (Curcumin)
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts,Contains Wheat
Free From Artificial Colours
No hydrogenated fat
Carefully baked in the UK