Roll over image to zoom in
- Try the original French Dijon mustard
- Named after the home of French mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded
- Made with finely crushed Brassica Juncea seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat and a key ingredient for any French salad dressing
- Add a gourmet finishing touch to your steak with a spoonful of Dijon. Why not try adding it to marinades, macaroni cheese or a hot potato salad for an added kick?
- Maille mustard is the French mustard of choice for chefs and is guaranteed to add a gourmet touch to your dish
- Gluten free